Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back Again

Okay, so I have been gone for like, gee, I don't know...forever! Sorry 'bout that! We just had so much going on that I had to take a step back and say whoa, and regroup, lol.

Okay, regrouping done...sort of, haha. Either way, I'm here. Still a nut, but hey, I've always been a nut. I just wouldn't be me if I wasn't! ;)

We might be moving. I thought we were for sure, now we aren't so sure, who knows, it changes daily at this point.

A dear friend of mine, who shall of course remain nameless, gave me a bunch of her old dresses that she doesn't need any more. Wahoo for me. I am as big as a house though, so I am not sure how long they will fit. Which is bad since we are usually the same size!!!! Ack.

Kiddos are good. Wild as always, but kids will be kids. One of my lovely daughters has started drawing wonderful little pictures...but unfortunately not on paper. Guess she thinks the walls need a little color. Can't say I disagree, but I don't own the house, so it would probably be better to keep the art OFF of the walls. Big huge stinking "sigh".

Okay I have to run, I PROMISE I will not disappear for months and months and months.